Follow through the steps of the registration form providing information about your organization.
- Tenant Domain is the domain name of your company and would be used as your unique account ID (e.g. acme-trading.com). Thus, this value cannot be changed later.
- Specify the name of your Organization. e.g. Acme Trading LLC
- Provide the full name of the administrative user creating your Organizational account
- Specify the email address for the administrative user. The email address must be an address belonging to your organization. An activation code will be sent to this address during the registration process, and this address will be used to notify any issues related to your account, such as technical or billing issues.
- Specify a Password for the new account with a minimum of 8 characters, including upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters.
Once you submit the signup form, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided. After clicking the link to confirm your account, you will be able to login to the system.
- If you did not see the confirmation email in your inbox after a few minutes, please check the Spam/Junk Mail folder
- If you have not received the confirmation email, you can click ‘Resend Verification Email’ to have the email sent again.