Along with the EDI Generator account, an MFT Gateway account will be created underneath as the AS2 communication platform for reliable communications with trading partners, at no additional cost.
Follow through the steps of the registration form providing information about your organization.
- Corporate Email: Specify the email address for the administrative user. The email address must be an address belonging to your organization. An activation code will be sent to this address during the registration process, and this address will be used to notify any issues related to your account, such as technical or billing issues.
- Your Name: Provide the full name of the administrative user creating your Organizational account
- Specify a Password for the new account with a minimum of 8 characters, including upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters. After you fill the information, to verify the given email click on the
Send verification codebutton. A Verification code will be sent to the email address provided.
- Email Verification Code: Once you receive the email, enter the 6-digit verification code and click on the
After the Email is successfully verified you will be moved to Company Details page.
- If you did not see the verification email in your inbox after a few minutes, please check the Spam/Junk Mail folder
- If you have not received the verification, click on the
Resend verification codebutton.
- Account ID: is a unique identifier for your organization. It is assigned at account creation and cannot be changed. You may use your company name, or a part of it. e.g. If your company name is Acme Trading, one option would be ‘acme-trading’ or even just ‘acme’.
- Company Name: Specify the name of your Organization. e.g. Acme Trading LLC
- Country: Select the Country for your Organization.
- Company URL: is the URL of your company. e.g. https://acme-trading.com
- EDI Domain: Select the EDI Domain (e.g. Retail) under which you wish to generate and exchange documents on EDI Generator.
Once you submit the details, you will be able to login to your EDI Generator account with the given email and password. Same credentials can be used to login to your MFT Gateway account for AS2 communications.