This section discusses possible options for connecting/integrating AS2 Gateway with your existing business/trading systems in order to automate B2B EDI/AS2 message exchange.
AS2 Gateway SaaS, offers the following integration options out of the box:
- SFTP (secure file transfer protocol)
- AWS S3 (send/receive files by uploading/downloading them to an AWS cloud-based storage location/bucket)
- REST API (queries and submissions, over HTTP/S)
- Webhooks (real-time HTTP/S push notifications on newly received AS2 messages and MDNs)
- EDI Generator (process, acknowledge and exchange X12/EDI documents via a dedicated EDI platform)
In addition, the AS2 Gateway On-Premise version can be customized to incorporate any other desired integration options, such as on-premise or cloud-based message queues, storage, and notification systems. Please contact AS2 Gateway Team if you are looking for a different integration option.
Table of contents
- SFTP Integration
- Webhook Integration
- REST API Integration
- AWS S3 Integration
- EDI Generator Integration