AS2 Gateway Product information
The AS2 Gateway is available as a simple installation for Windows, Linux and Mac. It can also be deployed for enterprise on-premise use on customer cloud accounts such as on AWS, GCP or Azure, or on Containerized platforms such as Docker, K8S, Heroku/PaaS. Additionally it is available for regulatory submissions to the FDA/EMA and supports submissions of very large files of several gigabytes in size, and is also available as a hosted SaaS solution. It is based on a traditional enterprise architecture, and utilizes a relational Database such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL).
- AS2 Gateway for Windows, Linux and Mac
- AS2 Gateway for FDA/EMA Regulatory Submissions
- AS2 Gateway for on-premise deployments
- AS2 Gateway for Containerized deployments
Most Suitable for:
- Simple Windows, Linux or Mac based installations
- Regulatory submissions for the FDA/EMA, including support for very large files
- On-premise deployment on customer AWS, GCP or Azure accounts, or Virtual Machines
- Containerized deployments on Docker, K8s, Heroku/PaaS
- Customizations required by customers
Upload / Download of files and integration with internal systems:
- Web based console
- REST APIs and Webhooks
- SFTP based integration
- Direct file system mounts
- AWS S3 bucket based integration
Signup / Free Trial:
The AS2Gateway allows for tighter integration with existing on-premise or cloud applications, including custom authentication and identity integrations. It can also be extended to cater to specific use cases of customers. The AS2Gateway is powered by the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) UltraESB-X, developed by AdroitLogic, and has connected businesses over the AS2 protocol for a decade. While it uses an RDBMS, it also has an option to store messages on external storage where required, and allows incoming messages to be also placed into AWS S3, or Google Storage as options.
This documentation explains the product, and its key features and is targeted towards SaaS and Enterprise users.