Last Modified: October 21, 2021
Gathering and Use of Information
- We will never share your information with third parties outside Aayu, unless you give express permission for us to do so, or unless we are required to do
so under applicable law.
- In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could be in connection with the
- software evaluation registration
- subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription
- purchase transactions
- content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or bulletin boards), comments and suggestions, or voting
- contest or sweepstakes registration
- bug submission
- feature request
- If you chose to have a relationship with Aayu, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we will naturally continue to contact
you in connection with such business relationship.
- Employees of Aayu Technologies LLC or approved affiliates, contractors or resellers have access to personally identifiable customer or user information. All
employees, affiliates, contractors, and resellers are legally bound to uphold this policy and observe your right to privacy and confidentiality.
- Aayu maintains several databases. Any information that you submit to us via our Websites may be sent electronically to one of these databases. We protect
your privacy by ensuring that our websites listed above, and all Aayu networks adhere to data-protection principles described in this page.
- We store all email transactions and strive to keep records of phone calls with customers, partners, and software evaluators so we have a history of our
interactions that can be used for pre-sales support and/or technical support.
- We may occasionally conduct online surveys that may ask you for demographic information (your location, position, tool use, etc.) If the online survey
collects contact data such as your e-mail address (although generally they do not), we will use that data to send you further information only if the
form specifically asks for your permission and you grant it. You are free to revoke any such permission at any time.
- The Aayu family of websites listed above contain links to other external websites outside our control. We shall not be responsible for the privacy
practices, or the content of such linked external websites.
- You can opt out of receiving e-mail communications from Aayu at any time. All marketing communications will include an unsubscribe link at the end. You
may also e-mail us to have your name and details removed from our e-mail list or registration database. Although opt-out requests are usually processed
immediately, please allow three (3) business days for the removal to be processed.
- Transactions are recorded, including, but not limited to, when a user subscribes to a service, purchases an offering, logs into his/her account. We
do not store any credit card or bank account information on any online systems that can be accessed remotely.
- As you surf around Aayu websites, it is possible that several cookies will be set on your computer. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including
whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies
with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain
access to certain parts of the website.
- Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating
improve our website and your Web experience. We may also analyze information that does not contain Personal Information for trends and statistics
agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use or access these websites. Should we ever need to change this policy, we will post the changes on this
Your continued use of Aayu websites following the posting of any changes to these terms shall mean that you have accepted those changes. If you have any
questions or concerns, please contact us.