To register for a new account on the MFTGateway, visit https://mftgateway.com and click the ‘Start Free Trial’ button.
Follow through the steps of the registration wizard providing information about your organization.
- Account ID is a unique identifier for your organization. It is assigned at account creation and cannot be changed. You may use your company name, or a part of it. e.g. If your company name is Acme Trading, one option would be ‘acme-trading’ or even just ‘acme’. If you use AWS S3 integration, your S3 bucket name will use this Account ID.
- Domain Name is the domain name of your company. e.g. acme-trading.com
- Provide the full name of the administrative user creating your Organizational account
- Specify the email address for the administrative user. The email address must be an address belonging to your organization. An activation code will be sent to this address during the registration process, and this address will be used to notify any issues related to your account, such as technical or billing issues.
- Specify the name of your Organization. e.g. Acme Trading LLC
- Select the Country for your Organization
- Specify a Password for the new account with a minimum of 8 characters, including upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters.
- If you would like to use EDI capabilities such as view/create, or document translations between EDI and other formats such as JSON, XML, CSV etc, click the appropriate checkboxes. Our team will reach out to you with more details.
Once you submit the signup form, a confirmation code will be sent to the email address provided, and you will be redirected to the account confirmation page as shown below.
- If you did not see the confirmation email in your inbox after a few minutes, please check the Spam/Junk Mail folder
- If you have not received the confirmation email, you have an option to request for another confirmation code. From the confirmation page fill in your email (if not already filled), and click the ‘Resend confirmation code’.
Once you receive the email, enter the 6-digit confirmation code on the confirmation page (and also the ‘Email’ if it isn’t auto-filled), and click ‘Confirm’. This will verify your account, and direct you to the login page as follows.
Now you can log in with the organization admin user account, providing the same email and password provided earlier. Once you login to your account you will be presented with the Dashboard page.